One of our most versatile departments is the entertainment role. An entertainment host provides fun, joy, laughter, happiness and magic to our guests day and also delivers the best customer service we offer to a exceptionally high standard.
From becoming a character to hosting the shows, the possibilities are endless of what your able to achieve in the day!
A few of the Role Requirements you will need:
- Being comfortable when it comes to being in mascots
- A willingness to be open to change
- Enthusiasm about entertaining
- Confidence when it comes to hosting shows
Job Roles of Entertainment :
- Providing high levels of exceptional customer service to enhance our guest’s experience
- Hosting shows
- Participate in the shows
- Meet and Greets with our Mascots
- Be willing to be open to learning other departments, when it comes to helping out
- Training new staff
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
Working as part of the entertainment team will help grow your love and experience for entertaining whilst getting to enjoy what you do in a great team related environment.