Adventure Island is extremely committed to returning lost items to their owners. Any items that are lost on-site and found by a member of staff are handed in at Customer Services, which can be found on the West side of the park near the American Whip. If you have lost any property whilst on-site, please contact Customer Services to report this. Please note, personal details will be taken at this point.
Once lost items are handed in, they will be kept in a secure location for up to 4 weeks. During this time, regular checks will take place to match up lost property to the lost property forms that have been completed. The suspected owner will then be contacted to inform them that an item matching the reported description has been handed in to us. Please note, you will be asked to confirm any distinctive features to confirm that the item is yours.
Once the item is confirmed to belong to you, we will arrange a time for it to be collected. During this time, it will be placed in another secure location.
Claimed lost property will be kept for a further 4 weeks.
Any unclaimed or uncollected property after these times will be either disposed of or donated to a charity of our choice.
Points to note:
- All responsibility of property lies with the property’s owner. Adventure Island takes no responsibility for loss, damage or theft that occur to any property in-park, regardless of who is in possession of the property
- Adventure Island is not able to send out any lost property, although the property owner may arrange for a courier to collect it. Adventure Island takes no responsibility for any items that are lost, damaged or stolen during this process.
- Unclaimed lost property will be held for 4 weeks from when it is handed in. After this, the property will either be disposed of or donated to a charity of Adventure Island’s choice.
- Claimed lost property will be held for 4 weeks from then it is claimed. After this, the property will either be disposed of or donated to a charity of Adventure Island’s choice.
- Any bank cards that get handed in will be kept hold of until the end of the calendar day. After this, unclaimed bank cards will be returned to the relevant bank.
- Any wallets that get handed in will be held for 4 weeks and then handed in to the Police. If there is cash in the wallet, this will also be given to the Police. If the wallet contains bank cards, these will be handed in to their respective bank the day after it is handed in.