Working within our security team provides a challenging and interesting role that covers a wide variety of responsibilities.
It is essential you have good communication skills, are able to work within a team environment and the ability to think on your feet.
Some of the roles performed by the security team are as follows:
- Interacting with customers and staff
- Customer enquiries and resolving customer issues
- Dealing with first aid
- Issues relating to lost children and vulnerable persons
- Dealing with lost and found property
- Safety checks within the company premises
Through the tact and efficiency of our security team provides a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
“There are few security positions that offer such a varied and interesting working experience” – Ian Harlow, Security Supervisor.